Spark passion with these 5 gin cocktails for Valentine's Day
It's almost Valentine's Day! Here are five delicious gin cocktails to try with your sweetheart.
- 40 ml of Gin (we can recommend Newlands Gin Bio)
- 150ml fresh lemon juice
- 10ml cane sugar syrup
- 150 ml Chambord or other blackberry liqueur
- Crushed ice
Fill a cocktail glass with crushed ice. Add the gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup. Slowly pour the blackberry liqueur over the top in circular motions. Decorate with two fresh or dried blackberries.
2. The Beet Mess
Recipe credit: Distillerie Meunier
- 50 ml of Gin
- 50ml beetroot juice
- Juice of half a lime
- Pour the ingredients into a shaker filled with ice cubes. Shake well and strain into a cup. Decorate with a slice of beetroot (optional).
3. Grenada MartiniIngredients :
- 30ml pomegranate juice
- Juice of half a lemon
- 15 ml simple syrup
- 30ml gin (we can recommend Gin It's Us)
Manual : Pour the ingredients into a shaker filled with ice cubes. Shake well and strain into a chilled Martini glass. Decorate with pomegranate seeds (optional).
4. The Wedding BellIngredients :
- 15 ml of orange juice
- 15 ml of cherry brandy (we suggest Gabriel Boudier)
- 30 ml de dry gin (We suggest Valkyrie Gin)
- 30ml Dubonnet
Pour the ingredients into a shaker filled with ice cubes. Shake well and strain into a cup.
- 44 ml sweet vermouth, red (we suggest the Dolin)
- 44 ml Campari bitters
- 44ml gin (we suggest Gin Wind)
Pour the ingredients into a highball glass filled with ice cubes. Stir well and garnish with the orange peel.
Health and Happy Valentine's Day!
Leave a comment