This refreshing and light cocktail is perfect for an Easter brunch or an afternoon gathering. Sweet elderberry liqueur and tangy lemon juice pair perfectly with the botanicals of gin, creating a balanced and refreshing drink. Enjoy!
- 60 ml of gin (we can recommend Coqlicorne Dry Gin)
- 30ml fresh lemon juice
- 15 ml elderberry liqueur (we can recommend St. Germain)
- 15ml sugar syrup
- Sparkling water
- Fresh mint leaves
- Lemon wheel for garnish
- In a shaker, combine the gin, lemon juice, elderberry liqueur and sugar syrup.
- Add ice and shake well.
- Strain the cocktail into a Collins glass filled with ice.
- Top up with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a lemon wheel.